MCB Trust and Wealth Management is a division of Morton Community Bank, Member FDIC.
- Morton Community Bank is an economic engine in Central Illinois with 600 employees at 55 locations across the center of our state.
- The Bank was founded in 1960 and has grown to $5.6 billion in assets.
- Morton Community Bank is very proud to be an ESOP company (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) in which its employees are actual owners of the company!
- Since its beginning and still today, MCB is an independent and locally-owned bank headquartered at 721 W. Jackson St. Morton, Illinois.
- Learn about the many services offered by visiting www.HometownBanks.com